Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thoughts...

....Continue to flow

I remembered half a cup of tea in the flask. Though I was thirsty for water, I gulped down the tea for its taste. The thirst still was there and I drank some water to wash down the taste of tea.
Though the presence of Grace is abundant as water, the mind goes to fixed forms and names. Stung by sorrow, not finding fulfilment, it has to bathe in plain pure grace for its own contentment.
*****
When so many words happen effortlessly, what a funny thought is it that creeps from within to assert itself and say, "I write."
*****
Asana is important for the task that I need to do. When I was in Yogasana, thoughts flowed ceaselessly. When I slipped into 'relaxasana,' hands supporting my head and legs propped up on the bed, sitting as I do on the same easy chair, thoughts cease and left this way, sleep will soon overtake.
*****
As I write one thought, there is a thought of whether, I will get a next thought. But though I know it keeps flowing and flowing, doubt and suspicion do strike at times.
*****
Even writing is a Karma, which if I do ceaselessly, will soon atrophy and disintegrate into boring words. I have to most often stop, put down my pen, close my eyes and be with the silence of the infinite vasts. My batteries are charged and coffers are full. I can trade with energetic words for while and the same process continues...
*****
Closing my eyes, I hold my head with my interlocked palms. As the little fingers press the neck of my head, I feel energy rushing up and getting locked in my head.
*****
Over my legs propped up on the bed, the air circulated by the fan, travels as if they were waves from some invisible stream of water.
*****
Here I stop with writing to get back to reading and recharge my energies with a little knowledge.
*****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.